2013년 1월 28일 월요일

Linkin Park

Linkin Park is one of the my favorite group. They formed in 1996 when I borned. They are an American rock band from Agoura Hills, California. Mayority of their musics and rock, nu metal, and rap metal. They have been singing with 3 members but they reformed the group with 6 members and they have sang with the same members for almost 15 years.
Their songs are pretty nice, has many special effects and the band show us the best combination and organization. As I said before they sing nu metal and rap rock sound with influences and elements from hip hop, alternative music.
I liked this music becausa first my friend offer me to listen it and than I started download musics from this group and I like it.

Burn it down: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxytyRy-O1k
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기